Primus Villas offers safe, reliable and comfortable transportation services for individuals and groups of all sizes. Our vans feature comfortable seating, air conditioning, and a fully-insured, experienced driver. So as to ensure both safe passage and a stress-free ride to your villa, we recommend allowing Primus Villas to book a private transfer on your behalf prior to arrival.
Those interested in renting a car for a portion, or the duration, of their stay are encouraged to do so well in advance to ensure availability. Your personal Concierge Services Representative will be glad to assist you in this process so as to ensure a reservation with a safe, reputable and fairly priced vendor in any of our destinations.
Please keep in mind that a valid driver’s license is required in each of the countries where Primus Villas operates in and that traffic laws may differ from those traditionally experienced in the United States. If this concept intimidates you, we recommend allowing Primus Villas to book a private transfer on your behalf to ensure both safe passage and a stress-free ride to your villa. Additional requirements such as liability insurance may also be applicable, depending on your destination.
At times, local taxi services can be used as an appropriate transportation option. Be that as it may, rates vary depending on country, distance traveled, number of passengers and associated luggage, required stops, etc. As was mentioned above, at minimum, Primus Villas suggests booking private transfer through a Concierge Services Representative for your initial arrival to and final departure from the villa so as to avoid complications and stress.
* It should be noted that for your safety and that of all Primus Villas properties, in some locations we do not permit taxi service to and from our villas. Because the majority of Primus Villas properties are gated, providing pass codes and / or entry to taxi drivers violates our privacy and security policy.
In some of our locations, cars are typically not necessary as most travel is conducted via golf cart. To arrange for a golf cart rental, the following should be noted:
- All participating drivers must be 21 years of age, hold a valid driver’s license, and complete a vehicle authorization form.
- Carts may not be overloaded with passengers (max of four per cart).
- Renter will be held responsible for the first $500 of damages resulting in an insurance claim.
- Primus Villas is not held liable for any damages as a result of neglectful or reckless driving including but not limited to disobedience of driving laws.
- Client(s) are responsible for refueling the cart(s) before departure. Carts left with less fuel than that at time of rental will be refueled at the cost of the renter.
Be it only a transfer to and from the airport, or a full week’s transportation services, we are willing and available to meet your needs.